Friday, April 6, 2012

Time Sneaks Away...

I know, I know, you don't have to ask. Where's the second book? 

I am still working on it! It seems lately Wilson and Max keep finding their way to the back of my laptop screen; especially when life tosses curve balls at my head. DUCK!!! (Don't worry, W & M are enjoying the privacy ;-p)

I really would like to be able to say... "wow I am done with the book and it is in edits," but that just wouldn't be truthful or advisable; considering I tend to have very dedicated loyal readers. Let's face it, I have the best readers in the world! And that's why I can be honest and comfortable with you all.

Wilson and Max's continued story is still in chunks and pieces, fortunately the space between the chunks and pieces are beginning to shrink to intimate moments tying scenes to pages and the novel is taking form. 

Equating it to life, it has ten fingers, ten toes, a beating heart, and the breath of life is beginning to fill it's lungs. It still needs some time before it is born, but soon, with nourishment and time the world will have one amazing continuum of Wilson and Max together.

Thank you for all your support, words of encouragement and I can't wait to give you Wilson Mooney, Eighteen at Last!

No comments:

Post a Comment