Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Am Soooo Close I Can Taste a Release Date....

Ok...You, my lovely readers have been so patient, so understanding, and so amazingly supportive. I am excited to say, the second book is on its way.

Let me tell ya where I am at...I've uploaded my required interior files to CreateSpace, (after a good amount of cursing and figuring out what the heck they were requiring).  I've fixed the file for the Kindle and it is ready to go. 

My graphic designer has been waiting for my summary (I wasn't happy with it original). I just emailed the bar-code, summary, and all information she needs to place it on the back cover of the paperback copy. When she emails me the files for the covers (eBook & print) I will upload those and order a proof of the paperback. I also had to register the book with Bowkers (boy is that something).

In the meantime, I am waiting for the mastered, original song, from an amazing local singer/song writer for the teaser trailer I want so it will make you all hot and bothered for Max and Wilson.

For now, that's all I got for you! Thank you for all your support! Thanks for telling all your girlfriends about Wilson, and I hope you will love WM18@L.

 Shhhh...come in a little closer, I don't want to say this too loud...

Here's a little insider information for my blog-stalkers...
you know who you are! ;) 
WM18@L will NOT be labeled a young adult novel
...just in case you were wondering.


1 comment: