Thursday, November 1, 2012

Everything is Ready...WooHoo

I ordered the ARC (advance readers copy)  for Wilson Mooney Eighteen at Last, I should have it in my hot little hands before Saturday! I am going to read through it and check the formatting. If everything is the way it should be...then it looks like WM18@L will be available the first full week of November! 

What a process it has been. 

I want to thank my graphic designer Eunice Ortegon and my editor Tiffany Grayson. These two women are beyond fantastic! They are amazingly giving, super cooperative, completely open, and extremely talented! I am so lucky to have them in my life and part of my journey. I can't explain how awesome it has been having authentic and selfless people surrounding this project. My BFF Becky Codere, which without her constant attention, Wilson and Max would have still been hanging out in my head.  Seriously, she was the one who kept pushing me, locking me away for writers weekends and read-throughs...I am truly fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful people. They give without conditions and support me through it all.

Okay, enough mushy stuff...A couple of things to hold you in suspense until WM18@L is available....

When it becomes available it will be available and distributed in all formats at www.smashwords.com and of course Amazon, iTunes, and Barnes and Noble.

I will announce the release of WM18@L  on the following Social Networking sites...
Twitter...@delaogk
 Facebook....www.facebook.com/wilsonmooneytheseries
My Blog.....www.wilsonmooney.blogspot.com
Goodreads...http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16086588-wilson-mooney-eighteen-at-last
My Website...www.gretchendelao.com

So keep checking back!

**DISCLOSURE**
WM18@L will not be categorized as  a YA novel. I will not tout it as a YA. I don't even think I will offer it even under the guise of a "Mature" YA.  It is an adult romance novel (even though the main characters are still quite young.)

I hope you enjoy the read, and truly, thanks for all your support and kind words!

Don't forget to keep checking in!

With Gratitude and Love,

Gretchen



No comments:

Post a Comment