Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My First Indie Author Event in San Francisco! SFINE


I am so excited to tell you all about my first ever "indie" author's event, SFINE! I am going to be at the Sheraton at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco on Saturday, June 15th from 12-4pm. OMG, can I just say I am so excited to be invited to such an amazing event! Colleen Hoover, Nyrae Dawn, Steph Campbell, and Jillian Dodd just to name a few of the 30 authors that will be there, with me! I can't wait to rub elbows with some truly talented writers!

Hey, but wait! Did I mention you're invited! Just go to the website,www.sfine.net and register (it's free). Then, come on down! I'd  love to meet some of my amazing Northern California readers and sign your books! If you don't have a copy of Wilson 1 or 2, don't worry, click HERE, scroll through to the last page and order a copy or two!

It has been an amazing time in my life and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

With Love,

Gretchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment