Monday, April 22, 2013

Sneak Peek Scene from Beyond Eighteen WM#3 & News

Hey My Loves

Head on over to Up All Night Book Blog and check out the exclusive scene sneak peek between Wilson and Max... Click HERE to read it!
www.upallnightbookblog.com

Also, don't forget SFINE on June 15th, the San Francisco Signing~ the event is almost to capacity...so...if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, in the middle of June, come on down to the Sheraton at Fisherman's Wharf and say hi! I'll even sign your book (or whatever you have to be signed!) 
 Click HERE for details and register soon



With all of that...If I get 1K (1,000) LIKES on the Wilson Mooney Fan Page I will reveal Beyond Eighteen's cover!  
I gotta tell you...is it a lot different than the other two books!  

Oh, yeah, and one more thing... You've heard it here first...I am re-issuing book 1 & 2 with totally new covers! More about that...later!  Shhhh......

Thank you for supporting me on this journey~ with the deepest gratitude and love,

Gretchen  


No comments:

Post a Comment