Sunday, December 16, 2012

Want an Autographed Copy of Wilson Mooney 18@Last?

Hey! Calling all pinners! Follow the Wilson Mooney Boards on Pinterest! Then, re-pin one or both Wilson Mooney book covers on your boards to be entered into a drawing on December 31, 2012 to win an autograph copy of Wilson Mooney Eighteen at Last!

Check out my Pinterest boards HERE!

http://pinterest.com/delaogk/
 **Disclosure**
1. The contest runs from December 15, 2012 9am to December 31, 2012 12:00(midnight). 
2. I will do my best to acknowledge pinner's entry by a "like" or comment. 
3. If you don't hear from me please re-pin or comment on the Wilson Mooney Fan Board. 
4. Winner will be contacted via Pinterest or Facebook or Twitter or email.
5. I will do everything in my power to contact winner. If I am unable to make contact within three days of the close of the contest, an alternative winner will be chosen. 
6. The book is valued at $11.99, there is no monetary value to the autograph.
7. One entry per person no matter how many covers to pin to your boards.
8. A third party (not me) will choose the winner. (Human or computer)
9. Please submit all questions to gretchen(at)gretchendelao(dot)com.
10. The book will be mailed the week after the contest closes on December 31st, 2012.

Thank you for taking an interest in the Wilson Mooney Series. 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment