Friday, June 14, 2013

FIRST MAJOR SIGNING SFINE HERE I COME!!!!

Well everyone I am off to San Francisco today for my first HUGE signing on Saturday! There is going to be over 30 authors there. I have a half of a table I am sharing with Bethany Lopez (I can't wait to meet her!). I've got all my swag in order and my bags are almost packed, all I have to do is set up my boys for success while I'm gone for 30 hours! Not much time in the realm of taking off for the weekend.

I am so excited to meet my readers, amazing authors, dynamic book bloggers, and many different people in the book industry! This weekend is going to be FAN-tastic! If you are coming down to the Sheraton at Fisherman's Wharf, make sure you come by my table, pick up some swag and let's chat! If you aren't going to San Francisco, then make sure to make it to Orlando, FL. on June 29th for Book Bash!

Thank you for being the most amazing fans a girl could ever ask for! Here's a little treat in case you can't make it to SFINE! 

With Gratitude,
Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment